On October 4th, 2014 the Colorado Trailblazers was acknowledged by Jefferson County Open Space with a Special Achievement Award for a volunteer group at their Annual Volunteer Celebration. Kudos to all our volunteers for their efforts in making this happen!!!
The 2014 Epic at Buffalo Creek was a great success!!!
Our thanks go out to all the volunteers, Groundwork Denver, Juvenile Diversion Counseling Program, Brian Conty with Jefferson County Open Space, our Trail Crew Leaders and the Trailblazers’ Directors for their time and effort in planning and managing the weekend’s activities. We accomplished some 2100 ft. of tread development on the north connection from Hummingbird Trail with the new Reynolds to North Fork Trail! A big shout out to our Sponsors who stepped up to support this year’s Epic at Buffalo Creek:
- BikeSource – Highlands Ranch
- C.B. Potts – Greenwood Village
- Einstein Bros. Bagels – Highlands Ranch
- Home Depot – Highlands Ranch
- King Soopers – Highlands Ranch
- Mojo Wheels – New Sponsor for this year’s Epic
- Sprouts Farmers Market – Lone Tree
- Starbucks – Conifer